Where has this year gone?! It’s hard to believe it, but Father’s Day is just around the corner (September 2, if you were wondering). So, it’s time to spoil Dad for a day and thank him for all that he does. The Elves have put together our top 12 gifts for Dad we know he will love. No socks or jocks to be found here!
1. Microscooter for BIG Kids, $299 – Featuring 200mm wheels, an adjustable handle bar and holding up to 100kg, this Micro ensures adults don’t miss out on all the scooting fun!
2. Automoblox Mini Hot Rod Set of 3, $59.95 – Any car enthusiast will appreciate the workmanship and fine detail that goes into Automoblox wooden cars. This trio is sure to impress on any desk or shelf.
3. Fagus Wooden Tractor, $89.95 – This classic vehicle is sturdy, smooth and features a movable steering wheel and wheels. Dad won’t want to share this one!
4. Pin Art Executive Toy, $29.95 – The perfect office companion. Whenever Dad needs a bit of inspiration or a breather at his desk, he will certainly enjoy making 3D impressions on this cool fidget toy.
5. Smart Games Airport Traffic Control, $34.95 – Suitable for ages 8-99 years, this single player, multi-level logic puzzle will keep Dad working on his logical thinking skills and problem solving. Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
6. DoodleArt Jungle Poster, $29.95 – Adult colouring in is all the rage right now – it’s been scientifically proven to offer stress and anxiety relief, among other things; but books don’t offer enough space for the whole family to participate. DoodleArt posters are incredibly large (60cm x 86cm), meaning everyone can have a go.
7. Pathfinders Build A Da Vinci Helicopter, $44.95 – This is a Father’s Day favourite! The recreation of Da Vinci’s machine is an absolute joy to put together. All the pieces are made from natural wood, and are drilled and pegged for extra strength.
8. Heebie Jeebies Galileo Thermometer, $49.95 – Another one for science lovers, this 400 year old design is an amazing weather apparatus that makes checking ambient temperature extra interesting and fun.
9. Find It Sport, $39.95 – Great for the desk and family room, Dad will love finding all the different sports-themed pellets in this fun and entertaining game.
10. Ravensburger Thompson’s The Mariners Chest 1000 Piece Puzzle, $39.95 - The Elves think nothing beats a good old puzzle, and Ravensburger make some of the most captivating ones out there. With 1000 pieces to put together, Dad will need help from the whole family to put this chaotic scene together.
11. Playforever Bruno Racing Car Gold, $99.95 – Slick and stylish. A real show stopper! You cannot go wrong with a Playforever car.
12. Engino Mega Structures London Eye with Motor, $499 – La crème de la crème of Father’s Day gifts, and one the whole family will adore for years to come; this impressive Engino mega structure will transport you to the magical city of London. There are 1718 pieces and 5970 connecting points to assemble. The London Eye stands 1m tall – amazing!
For more gift ideas, visit www.entropy.com.au.